Friday 21 August 2009

.... and so to dating.... and singledom!

Hmmmm

At the risk of sounding like a little like "carrie" from that well known "Sit Com"... as opposed to Sam (ha! chance would be a fine thing!) I started internet dating a few weeks ago.

Rather unexpectedly a number of bold gentlemen (I use the term loosely for I have no evidence either way) thought my profile worthy of further investigation and I can't help wonder if the comment about "ping pong balls" didn't go some way to inspire their interest. Say no more.

My first date was last Sunday... oh joy! He was witty, fun, lively, confident a true gentlemen.... we had an ice cream in Green Park and lay on our backs looking at the sun dabled leaves gentle move in the breeze... it couldn't have been more idyllic. Bliss. He suggested we met up on Friday evening. And so we did.

We laughed, chatted, he got me a contact for the cruise liners, wants to hear me sing, picked up the tab again and insisted on walking me back to the train station, where we held hands and laughed somemore! So why then when we hugged did he give me the impression that I'll never see him again!? I don't know.... but if I knew anything about men... would I still be single... or would I deliberately be choosing a life without internet daing and men in general? Hmmm watch this space... but I don't think you'll be needing to buy a hat!

Hey Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment